There are so many way to growing agreen brinjal plant in home .Mostly people like only easy method to grow a brinjal plant in home .Sometime depend on mausam plant are not grow propery and so virus attack in brinjal plant .Mostly people are made a home garden in home .Many flat do not have space to make a plant so they are buy so mud pot and plastic put a plant including mud,seed,sand ,neem leaves,fertilizer or organic fertilizer to grow a property in mud pot.egg plant
Brinjal other names like egg plant or aubergine fruit .Mostly people know about this egg plant name .In season time so many farming in plot and growing so brinjal fruit and supply in market.Agent buying a fruit and vegetable with reasonable and sell in market so much expensive cost people thinks if they are buy or not for brinjal fruit .green brinjal plant
These are the steps for growing green brinjal plant
- First you take a mud pot and put a mud in pot after you put small amount of sand in pot .
- After that you prepare the organic fertilizer included gober ,neem leaves,mud ,sand ,fertilizer and mix all the thing .
- After you put the organic fertilizer and mud also be put in this pot .
- Small amount of water also be included in this pot .
- When they are prepare the mud and put the seed in pot .
- After 4 to 5 days they are germinate all the seed and put the sun light so they are growing fastly for brinjal plant.
- Whent they are big plant so you give an urea so they are fastly growing a plant in pot.
- Protect the plant in virus or rain because when thehy are big so infection which is harmful for plant
- When you do all the thing so you see the fruit in this plant .green brinjal plant-brinjal fruit and shoot borer
Benefits of green brinjal plant–brinjal fruit and shoot borer
7 Surprising Health Benefits of Eggplants
Rich in Many Nutrients. …
High in Antioxidants. …
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease. …
May Promote Blood Sugar Control. …
Could Help With Weight Loss. …
May Have Cancer-Fighting Benefits. …
Very Easy to Add to Your Diet.
Why do Indians call brinjal?
It is said so because over there, the white variety of the same plant is more readily available which bears a resemblance with egg, hence eggplant. In the west, the purple variety of eggplant exclusively is called “aubergine” which is again, a colour based on the colour of the aubergine.green brinjal plant.
Agricultre product like seeds,flower seeds or small seeds which helps to grow a plant in home mud pot.green brinjal plant
A plant species in the nightshade family Solanaceae is known as an eggplant (US, Canada, Australia), an aubergine (UK, Ireland), or a brinjal (Indian subcontinent, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa). The edible fruit of Solanum melongena is grown all over the world.
The spongy, absorbent fruit, which is often purple, is used in a variety of dishes. It is a berry according to botanical definition and is frequently used as a vegetable in cooking. Although the tomato, chilli pepper, and potato are from the New World while the eggplant is from the Old World, they are all members of the genus Solanum. Although its skin and seeds can be consumed, just like the tomato, it is often done so cooked.
The delicate, tropical perennial plant known as the eggplant is frequently grown as a tender or semi-hardy annual in temperate regions. The stem frequently has spines. The five-lobed corolla of the flowers ranges in colour from white to purple, while the stamens are yellow. Some popular varieties produce fruit with an egg-like form, a glossy purple exterior, and white interior with a spongy, “meaty” quality. Other varieties have longer shapes and are whiter in colour. When the fruit is cut open, the cut surface of the flesh quickly becomes brown (oxidation).
Eggplant has large, coarsely lobed leaves that are 10 to 20 cm (4 to 8 in) long and 5 to 10 cm (2 to 4 in) wide. It grows to a height of 40 to 150 cm (1 ft 4 in to 4 ft 11 in).